Monday, August 15, 2022

My Humble BDay Request: Enjoy The Latest Creative Endeavors!


It's my birthday, and I woke up this morning back on Long Island, NY; first one I've celebrated here in many, many years. I thank everyone that has already reached out with a sweet message. 

If there's one thing I can humbly ask for on my bday? Please support any or all of my recent creative endeavors.

LUCKY, my first narrative feature as a producer, directed by Natasha Kermani & written and starring Brea Grant, is available on Shudder, or for rental on most digital platforms!



ANALOG LOVE, my love letter music documentary to the long lost era of mixtapes, is now streaming on Amazon, Apple TV, iTunes, Google Play, YouTube, SundanceTV and Night Flight Plus.

For NY locals, it's playing this Saturday night, Aug. 20th at Cult Cafe (at the Cinema Arts Centre) 423 Park Ave, Huntington, NY. Tickets RIGHT HERE.

And to my AZ friends, it'll be playing at the Majestic, Tempe on Sunday, Sept 11th at 5PM! Tickets for this screening RIGHT HERE



MIDNIGHT MUSIC is my unreleased podcast recorded at the beginning of lock down in 2020. Interviews and breaking down music with some of my favorite musicians and composers. All 9 episodes are below or download them RIGHT HERE



Last but not least, I made a new album with my dear friend Christian James Hand under the moniker of PIKE PROJECT. It's 10 songs, 30 minutes long, short, sweet, catchy as hell. And it was my therapeutic way of processing the events of the last 2 years. The album is called "To Auld Acquaintances... Vol. 1" and it's the best music I've ever made. Would appreciate if you gave it a listen, and spread the word about any or all of the above! https://linktr.ee/pikeproject



There has been absolutely no financial gain or incentive in doing these things. I do them for the love of them, and because all I know to do is express myself through art. And I just hope someone out there is listening, watching, and appreciating it. It's what I believe I was born to do! Love to all!