Friday, October 6, 2023

New 4-Song Acoustic EP! Pike Project Plays Spiral Moon!

 



My new 4 song acoustic EP, "Pike Project Plays Spiral Moon" is now available!!!

I recorded this in 2 nights on my recent NY visit with Jay Catropa.

We spent that time reminiscing, looking at old photos, and paying tribute to that time period from around 1998-2000 where we played countless gigs together & were just having so much fun. He reminded me that when Pretty Polly wasn't available, I used to open up, solo, with an acoustic U2 cover of "Sunday Bloody Sunday." The Edge had done a live, stripped back and slowed down version of it on the "If God Would Send His Angels" CD single, so I did my version of that. 

And I figured... I might as well round it out by doing one of my own Pretty Polly song as well.

Spiral Moon... my high school friends, my favorite local band... this was done with nothing but love and respect for you guys: Clifford Catropa, Jaxon, Frokus, Kenny Meyer. I hope you ALL dig it. ✌️