Friday, July 22, 2022

"This Is It" - The 3rd Single from the PIKE PROJECT Album



"This is it!" The third single from PIKE PROJECT, my music collaboration with Christian James Hand, is now streaming on all the usual streaming platforms!

Again, all these videos were mostly spontaneous ideas all shot on the iPhone 12. For this one, I was just looking to play in front of a white wall, but popped by Wolfpack Studios and saw that this set was already built, so I did 3 quick takes with the help of my bud Rob Lucas. So, this is it! ✌🏻 Song is available on all streaming platforms, along with the first 2 singles "Hope For Us To Shine" and "For Life."



Lyrics -

This Is It:

This is it, and I’m not sorry
Don’t want to hear your side
This is it, this is the last time
No chance to make it right
And I will choose to stand here silent
Watching all your bullshit smiles
I know the truth, I know what happened
When he walks you down the aisle

"No one’s ever loved me quite like you"
Is all it takes to make the man your fool...

This is it, and I’m not sorry
I don’t care about your life
This was it, that was the last time
I don’t care to sympathize
Newsflash, you’re not happy
Do you ever wonder why?
Your choice, you can’t take back now
No matter how you lie

Sitting here I know what he can’t see
I remember when that guy was me...

This is it, and I’m not sorry...
This is it, and I’m not sorry...
(I don’t care about your life)
This is it
And I’m not sorry...










And hey, the album is available for pre-order on Bandcamp! Link RIGHT HERE, and be sure to follow the page!