Wednesday, July 13, 2022

"For Life," The 2nd Single & Video from the Upcoming PIKE PROJECT Album!


"For Life," the 2nd single from the upcoming PIKE PROJECT album (my collaboration with Christian James Hand) is now available on Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon and all the usual streaming platforms!

It’s my pandemic love song. And every one of the songs on this album were designed so that you’d immediately want to listen to them again. (The way the classic oldies used to do it!)

The full album, "To Auld Acquaintances… Vol.1" drops on July 26th! Don’t forget to check out last week’s single "Hope For Us To Shine!"

RE: the new music video: We shot this video on my last day in Paris last year, September 5th, 2021. 3 takes on my iPhone 12, and I love it because it’s a beautiful genuine moment captured. No matter where Alisa and I are in our lives, the video showcases the true love and admiration between us. And it’s the message of the song too. No one can ever take that away. Last summer in Paris was the best time of my post-pandemic life, and this is the proof!



Lyrics -

For Life:

Well I knew right from the start
If it all just fell apart
I could always count on you
and everything could feel like new
It all suddenly made sense
Nothing ever really ends
As you walked into my world
I knew that you would be my girl
If it all just blew away
And left us separate for days
Or weeks or months or even years
I’ll find my way to you, my dear
If you fall, just take my hand
Stand beside me where I am
You are mine, you are my one
So let’s prove them all wrong

Now I know it’s been so long, and we both believe in maybes
You know it’s true, I’m stuck on you for life

If the walls come tumbling down
All the pressures make us drown
One thing that I know is true
I can make it through with you
If a struggle comes our way
Cause the world will have its say
It won’t matter what they do
As long as I still have you

Now I know it’s been so long, and we both believe in maybes
You know it’s true, I’m stuck on you for life
When it all just fell apart, you were always there to save me
You know that I’ll be stuck on you for life

And now for the streaming links to this single, "For Life!"