Sunday, March 26, 2023

One Year Later... Hope For Us To Shine (The Black & White Version)

Good God, it's been over a year (Feb 2022!) since my buddy Robbie and I shot this music video on Windansea Beach in San Diego, completely improvised and in a few takes. When I was working on the edit, my friend Natasha suggested I try a black & white version because of how strong the contrast is. I loved the way it looked, but I didn't want to lose the vibrant colors that these latest iPhone's are capable of capturing. So we released it in color, knowing I'd eventually share this alternate version!

This album I recorded with Christian James Hand under the moniker of "Pike Project," and we released it last summer. I'm so, so proud of it. It's a positive that came out of a period of non-stop negative; amid the most difficult time of my life. But when I look back on that time now, I want it to be summarized by this song, "Hope For Us To Shine." If you haven't yet, give the whole record a listen.

Pike Project on:
Spotify
Apple Music
Bandcamp
Soundcloud

Watch all the music videos right HERE.