Tuesday, July 26, 2022

PIKE PROJECT - "To Auld Acquaintances… Vol.1." is NOW STREAMING!


I made a new album and it’s available RIGHT NOW on all streaming platforms!!!

PIKE PROJECT "To Auld Acquaintances… Vol.1." is a collaboration with my dear friend Christian James Hand that began during quarantine shortly after I lost my father, and continued throughout 2021. 10 songs. 31 minutes. Short, sweet, and catchy as hell. I took my love of "oldies" and funneled it into these tracks. We took a lot of negatives of 2020, and re-focused that energy to create something positive and uplifting. And this is the result. Of all the music I’ve done in my life, I couldn’t be more proud of this album.

So many people to thank. I made a music video for every track, as you’ll continue to see in the coming weeks. Robbie Ikegami helped me shoot a few ideas in San Diego, including the first vid "Hope For Us To Shine." Natasha Kermani helped me edit the first two videos, "For Life," and the upcoming "Love For The Loveless." Clint Carney helped me color them properly. He also introduced me to Ted Phelps who did an incredible job mastering the album, to make it sound bigger and better than ever. Robert Lucas and SpookyDan entertained all my whacky spontaneous late night music video ideas and helped me pull them off during afterhours at Wolfpack Studios. (Including last week’s video "This Is It") And I’ll forever be grateful for the support from Alisa, my family, and true friends through it all.

This entire album is a very emotional, cathartic, therapeutic listening experience. The last two songs are for my dad, and even today I have a tough time listening to them, but I am so glad that they exist. And again, to Christian, what you did for me… you really took so much of your valuable time to help me figure out every single lyric and melody and arrangement on this album – you pushed me during the most difficult time of my life and brought out the absolute best. It will forever be one of the kindest, most generous, beautiful things another human being has EVER done for me. I tear up every time I think about it. (Including right now.)

Here it is! It’s a finished thing that exists, and can finally go out into the world.

I THANK YOU all in advance for listening, sharing, relistening, and just giving me a chance to express my emotions and love in a creative way. Bless you and enjoy. ❤