Tuesday, July 30, 2024

2024, Vol. 4: You Just Want Attention

New mix! And I named it after a song that my friend Erika Smith introduced me to called "Attention" by Charlie Puth, because... well, it seems a lot of people these last few years really want attention!

New discoveries include Nilufer Yanya, The Beaches, Justice, Grimson. New singles from my friends in Playing Dead & AL1CE. Welcome returns from Bright Eyes, The Jesus Lizard, Phantom Planet.

I had to include a track from BudDihKuh (aka my Pike Project band mate Kyle Arneson) and former fellow Amoebite Rona Rapadas.

Oh, and I already had the Ruth B and Dean Lewis duet 28 on my previous mix, but I feel like it got lost in the shuffle, and so I'm opening this mix with that! ENJOY!

2024, Vol. 4: You Just Want Attention:

1. 28 by Ruth B & Dean Lewis
2. The Algorithm by Puscifer
3. Attention by Charlie Puth
4. Like I Say (I runaway) by Nilufer Yanya
5. Welcome To The Show by BuhDihKuh featuring Galen Aamot
6. You Cant Say No by Playing Dead
7. Bells and Whistles by Bright Eyes
8. Drive On by Phantom Planet
9. All I Ever Wanted by Dean Lewis
10. Spent The Day in Bed by Morrissey
11. Everything Is Boring by The Beaches
12. Generator by Justice
13. Into You by Daniel Davies
14. Kiss The Blood Off My Fingers by John Carpenter, Cody Carpenter & Daniel Davies
15. Me and You by AL1CE
16. Our Blood by Rona Rapadas
17. Broken Thread (Love Theme from TOUCH) by Hogni
18. Starburster by Fontaines D.C.
19. Field of Vision by Laika Songs featuring onelinedrawing
20. Ephemeral by Sons Of Alpha Centauri
21. Hide & Seek by The Jesus Lizard
22. Chimney Sweeper by Grimson
23. Like A Stone by Atreyu